Thursday, September 13, 2007

P90X Day 17 Shoulders & Arms (Ab Ripper X)

I like Shoulders & Arms. This is where you build the money muscles, your guns! As I mentioned before I'm using both the resistance bands and some of my own free weights and this is a killer combo. After this workout I always feel great. My arms are well worked out and not to mention Ab Ripper X gets your stomach in great shape. So overall, at the end all of those really "important" areas feel strong.

I've been struggling with Ab Ripper X for the last 2 weeks, there are a couple of exercise that really push you to the max. Most notably, my arch rival, "The Phifer Scissors" This is where you lay on your back put one leg straight up in the air and put the other leg straight out in front of you about an inch or two off the ground...and hold....and hold...and hold...then switch legs...and hold...and hold..and, you get the picture. It's hard and I've never made it through all 25 until now! Keep pushing yourself thats the key to the P90X Workout!

If you want to learn more about the P90X workout or want to give it a try see the link below:

P90X Home Workout System

1 comment:

Darren Castanon said...

I got through a little over half of Legs & Back and found myself in a very bad place. Granted, it was a hot evening, very humid, but not so much so that it was out of the ordinary. I was soaked in sweat. I have never sweat so much in a P90X workout. I was so light headed, I began to feel dizzy and nauseous. In fact, I started getting the "spins" as if I were still intoxicated. I fought through, resisting the urge to stop the DVD, but eventually the fight between my body and my ego ended, and my body won... I had to quit. It was actually really disappointing.
p90x